Monday, September 8, 2008

God's Promises Are True
























Hello Everyone,

Yesterday the boys found an old airplane riding toy and they played on it the entire time. They would take turns pushing each other. We have most of it on video. Micah loves it and so does Luke. Rick and Melissa's little boy Visa (that's a long i)also loved riding on it. The boys are very resourceful when it comes to finding things to play with.

We share cab rides and eat all our meals with Rick and Melissa. We have included some pictures of them and their little girl Alona (she's 6) and Visa (he's 5). We have really been blessed being here with them. We share our faith, fun times, and our groundhog days.

Please keep them in your prayers. They got some news tonight about Visa's health. We serve a great God and know that He is our healer. He is a precious little boy as you can see and we know God has great things in store for him.

We found out that the Meir did not sign our paperwork today. He should sign tomorrow when they have their weekly meeting. Natalya will go there and pick up the paperwork then drive back here to Bila Tservka and have the Inspector sign. Once that is done she can take it back to Kiev and submit to SDA for a court date. They said we could get one within 3-5 days so we are praying we have one by Friday.

Please pray for our finances. All the trips that Natalya has made to the other region has cost us a lot of money that we did not count on. We know God will take care of everything so we are not worried.

Tonight we really got into some deep prayer and we want to share with you the vision God gave James and the word He gave me. James saw a vision of a triangle and the Trinity is at the top, the boys are at the lower left corner and we are at the right corner. There is all kinds of junk and negativity going thru the the triangle getting purified. There is gold on the inside of the triangle and blue all around the outside.

We looked up blue and it is the heavens and pure. We looked up gold and it took me to Psalms 19:1-14. Its an awesome chapter.

As I prayed the word that God gave me was "My children I love you. I wrap my arms around you. I envelop you with My love. My Grace I pour out on you. Earthly powers cannot stop this. This is my redeeming love. I Love you saith the Lord".

We know God has put us here for a purpose and we know that some of the delays we have had are for a reason. When Rick came and told us about Visa we knew we are here to help support them and lift them up.

James just spoke to Sasha on the phone and he said the Meir should sign tomorrow and he has called the SDA to expedite our court date due to all the delays. Please pray they will understand and this will happen.

There is a picture of me with 3 little girls. The one closest to me is Clover. She is the little girl I told you about that brought us the cake. The other 2 are her friends. They saw us coming out to get in a taxi and were afraid we were leaving to go back to the states. I got permission to take a picture. We also passed them today and they were grinning and waving. They live nearby to our hotel.

One of the things we are trying to do is really cut back on eating. Rick is a personal trainer and he has really encouraged us to get healthier for our kids and our future grandkids. They have really been an encouragement for us.

This weekend will be much cooler due to the rain coming in. We are expecting a high of about 59 on Saturday. Yeah!!

The picture of the boys on the slide staring is when a macheena (car) went by. They love cars and planes. The puppy's eye is getting better (we think).

We love you all- please send comments we love reading them.

Penny, James, Luke and Micah

3 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Your children are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Pen,
I just figured out you could leave comments on this! I have enjoyed reading the blog and all the pictures you have posted. The boys are "HANDSOME". Ok they're cute/beautiful whatever you women say. I just want you to know that I love you and I'm proud of you both. You're right about there is a reason that you are going through all this, just like we did with Jake. It's to draw you closer to God and so you can give Him all the glory when all the dust settles and those two boys are in Southside, AL. Don't forget Lewis Haney is in heaven doing everything he can for you.It may sound crazy but everyday we were in the hospital I would talk to daddy and I always felt comforted like he was watching over us. I know he was on his knee's in the throne room for us and I know he's doing the same for you. Jake said he's ready for his cousins to come home too. Also, while we were in the hospital I had a theme song for us that I would sing in my head if I got down and it always pumped me back up. For us it was " Nobody gonna break-ah my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down, oh no, I got to keep on movin"! So I'm gonna give you one. You won't be able to get it out of your head. It's " Don't stop believin'" by Journey.Yeeessss! That one's for free the next one will cost you! Ok I gotta go. Oh yeah, one day when Micah and Luke ask me what that tattoo on my back stands for, I'm gonna tell them it's represents my little blonde Ukrainian shedevil, Nadia Comaneci! Don't let her fool you though, she's as cold as the ice she skates on!
Love you,
Jon

P.S. Auburn is 2-0 ranked #9! WAR EAGLE

Anonymous said...

I meant Oksana Baiul!