Monday, August 25, 2008

Another fun day on the slide










They love to slide. Also their favorite things are for us to count and they repeat it and then we grab them up and swing them around. They love to ride on James shoulders and on my back. We were a little sore this morning between swinging them around and the bed we sleep on. As you can see in the picture of Micah on my back he is always sticking out his tongue. We tell him not to do that and he just repeats don't do that.

Today is a holiday so we will not be going to the orphanage. We called Natalia and had her to explain to Luke why we could not come today. The director will return from vacation tomorrow so Natalia will get the paperwork started for our court date. We plan on hanging out in our room and taking a walk down to the water. I've got to wash a few clothes. I never thought I would be washing clothes in a bathtub and hanging them out to dry. Boy am I spoiled.

There are yellow jackets everywhere here. We have to leave the windows open due to no air conditioner and yellow jackets fly in and out all day. The weather is perfect today. The highs are in the 70's. We had a big storm last night so it really cooled off.

I can't believe we have been here 9 days. We are so ready to come home but we know we have to be patient. Well, I have to go and wash clothes now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best pictures yet! The boys really look happy and so do you and James. I think that "bonding" thing has already worked. Try to rest today if you can. Love Mom