Monday, September 22, 2008

The Boys Are Officially Ours!

Good Morning to all of you. We couldn't wait to blog and let everyone know that our court went very well and the boys are officially ours. When we finally got to go in it only lasted about 15 minutes. The judge asked us to stand up and state our names, birthdate, birthplace and our address. He asked us several more questions and we took turns standing and anwering. We told him we petitioned to change the boys names officially to James Luke Holcombe and Micah Paul Holcombe. He said congratulations to the new young parents. My eyes welled up with tears as I realized they are offically ours! He shook our hands and we said thank you. I said thank you in Russian and he was surprised I knew how to say that.

We now wait 10 days starting tomorrow (yes weekend days count) and we will pick up our boys a week from this coming Friday. Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts and comments! We will blog again later and post pictures.

Love,

Penny, James, Luke and Micah Holcombe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I am rejoicing with you. I don't know what time you were in court but in the wee hours of the morning here you were being lifted up. God is so amazing. When I was praying for an easy time in court I looked on this blog and it was about 9:15 am over there. I am sure you both danced out of the court room. Be blessed and I'll write more later.

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Thank Heaven!! I am so excited for you two!! I am sure your boys will never need for anything.

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HALELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!
COMING HOME!! YES!!!

We are now telling the whole FWC family the good news!! Darlene was shouting!! the whole gang will be shouting with you all!! Bring that precious family home to us!!
Love you sooooooo
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy for you. We will be glad to have you all home soon. the boys are so cute.


I LOVE YOU ALL, Miss margie (kathy's mom)